Monday, December 16, 2013

Muted Tones & Metallic Accents


Hello and happy Monday!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!

Have you noticed anything different?!


Surprise! I took the time to sit down and straighten my hair! I haven't touched my straightener in ages and decided to do something different before I get my haircut this weekend. It's always so time consuming with how tight my curls are but it's nice to switch things up form time to time.










 Superdry top - similar styles here and here, bebe watch, bebe cuff - similar here, Aldo bag - similar hereCall It Spring heels

Today I'm bringing to you a casual look that I dressed up with heeled booties, but you can pair it with flats to make it a bit more dressed down. I haven't worn this top in ages and since winter is finally upon us I thought it would be a great time to break it out. I am in love with button downs, and this one has a double lace up back so you can make it fit as tight or as loose as you want! Plus I am in love with this shade of green! 

I don't know about you, but sometimes I want to take the time to dress up without getting too fancy and I find a look like this does the job. The accessories really take this look to another level, the metallic details in my watch, cuff, and clutch add some shine to a more basic look. It's always nice to have a little sparkle :)

As always, thanks for reading!

xxAlli



No comments:

Post a Comment